Student Loan Assistance
Struggling to pay off your student loans? We can help.
Become informed about which federal aid programs may
qualify for and receive assistance applying successfully.
In observance of Juneteenth, credit.org will be closed on Friday June 18, 2021.
Your Trusted Resource for Student Loan Guidance
Credit.org helps individuals with student loan debt find the right repayment solution. Our advisors will evaluate each person’s situation and will walk them though the process step-by-step. No obligation, just trustworthy and impartial advice.
What to expect for your personalized education session:
- Find out which federal programs you are eligible for
- Walk you through the application process for federal repayment options step-by-step
- Help you successfully submit your application
- Analyze your income and expenses and create a personal budget plan
- Get you back on track with your debt and finances
Credit.org’s mission is simple, yet vital: Our people improve the lives and financial well-being of individuals and families by providing access to quality financial education, counseling, assistance and affordable housing.